Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Critérium du Dauphiné

Just took my first look at the line ups (even though most still to be confirmed) and was struck by the varying quality of the teams. Jumbo going in with what looks like most of their TdF riders while DSM clearly have better things to be doing! 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

39 comments

Dr Winston replied to Condor Andy | 2 years ago
0 likes

Could you not include a link to procyclingstats startlist when opening a new topic then everybody can see where the team announcments are up to. All us regulars know what happens but there must be sone newbies who wonder what's going on. Just a thought.

Condor Andy replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Not sure on cost for those websites, but I get nearly all of my information from elsewhere nowadays.

I could do the PCS start list I suppose. I only use that website out of necessity really as I have an issue with the site owner. I use First Cycling most of the time, but they really only put out completed start lists and not provisional ones, so it's harder to fill out the game roster.

0 likes

It may just help those who don't understand how you're at the behest of some pretty damned lax announcments, at times, by the teams. We get quite a few posts (especially for the GT's) of folk wondering what's happening.

Condor Andy replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Yes that's a good point. Maybe I should preemptively post the race threads and include the link in there, so there's always a visible source.

0 likes

I use PCS all the time... quite an easy lay out to gauge riders form (looking at you Louis Meintjes).

Daniel Norton replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

PCS is my main site for stats as well, for the same reasons

Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Jeez, that's a young team.. and confirmed. Ineos is quite interesting as well...

Daniel Norton replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Mark Donovan and Marco Brenner vs Jumbo for GC? yes

Looking at that start list, any member of the Jumbo team apart from Laporte are capable of finishing on the podium.

Dr Winston replied to Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

Well if you're going to "play the kids", to coin a football phrase, it's not actually a bad parcours to do it, i suppose. 

Pages

Latest Comments