Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Paris - Nice

Opened relatively early cos solid startlist. But no doubt there will be changes. Something to think about all week. Remember that Tirreno runs next week also. Busy week.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

37 comments

Dr Winston replied to 11waterloo | 2 years ago
0 likes

That first stage is a proper head mash. Could be anybody's. 

Daniel Norton replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

It looks an interesting race.  Intermediate sprints after climbs all over the stages. Quite a few head mash stages.

Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

I wonder whether Wout Van Aert would be a better choice of leader for Jumbo than Roglic for this race?

Dr Winston replied to Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

Dunno.... a captain on the road may be a good idea.

They're an odd bunch. Some of the best riders in the world beyond a doubt, who, despite their many wins, are actually, tactically speaking, a bit flaky at times. Roglic has managed to blow a few races by trying to win the race again from an already winning position...having said that... maybe his unpredictability is part of his success. 

Daniel Norton replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Jumbo?  Unpredictable?

To be honest, I'm not sure if that was Roglic's unpredictability.  They were just too damn good.

Daniel Norton replied to Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

I'm really irritated with myself for dropping Pederson at the last minute, though!

Jolly28 replied to Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

Based on what?

Pages

Latest Comments