Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro scoring

Hi all,

New at this game, just trying it out for the first time.

Is it me, or are there no Giro scores at all to compare to other Giro players? I can only find some total ranking with earlier stages integrated, so there's not much use in trying to chack that.
I'm probably doing pretty crappy as I don't understand the rules either and they don't make much sense to me, but still.
I'd like to know so everything becomes clearer to me.

Also, if you've any tips to share on tactics (don't get that for this game), that would be jolly good and much appreciated.

Cheerio folks and thanks in advance!

A Dutchy on clogs.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Swirly | 13 years ago
0 likes

What happened to the rider values after todays stage? I can understand the sprinters dropping massively but Wilson (dead popular and scoring well)?

DZI | 13 years ago
0 likes

Thanks guys!

JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

Those who did well on Etna might do well tomorrow  39

Argy | 13 years ago
0 likes

DZI, I generally look at where my riders faired on the last few stages. But also given the course goes up here from now, I suggest you get some strong climber domestiques. Thanks John

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Matt Wilson's a cheap 10 points too, so long as he keeps those pedals turning  1

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

Tactical tips? Yeah, cram in as many climbers as possible for the rest of the race  3

I suspect Sacha Modolo is going to become a very popular choice as sprinter after today, splash the cash elsewhere where it will get you points...

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

if you click on 'overall scores' then currently that defaults to giro scores, so your position of #603 is your position in the giro game. You're doing pretty well, top 20% for the giro  1

hit the 'rules' tab for full rules and click on 'stage listing' and then on the individual stages to see exactly what you get points for.

don't forget you can join our road.cc open league too, #6493...

Anyone got any good tactical tips?

Latest Comments