Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 3 DL

Gutted, made my transfers lastnight and forgot i already had two HTC in my team, so when i switched a rider out, i couldn't switch Tony Martin in  2 just aswell i kept the other two in and got some bonus points  20

Not doing so well in the DL, just hope its not a sign of things to come for the TdF

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

thefatcyclist | 13 years ago
0 likes

Aye i'm talking rubbish, I hade pate and rabon and it wouldn't let me swap in martin because I swapped in without double checking teams, so I put in Zabriskie giving me 2 garmins.

stewieatb | 13 years ago
0 likes

Best day in the Dauphine so far  1 More by luck than by design though, I fear.

0 likes

I would have had martin, but forgot I had already picked 2 Garmins. My next terrible decision is for tommorrow, my head says Farrar is crap this race, and boot him out for somebody else, but there were a lot of Garmins way down the standings today, looks like a train for tommorrow, so I am torn, torn I tell you,  31

Gkam84 replied to thefatcyclist | 13 years ago
0 likes
thefatcyclist wrote:

I would have had martin, but forgot I had already picked 2 Garmins. My next terrible decision is for tommorrow, my head says Farrar is crap this race, and boot him out for somebody else, but there were a lot of Garmins way down the standings today, looks like a train for tommorrow, so I am torn, torn I tell you,  31

It was Tony Martin tho, HTC, not Dan Martin Garmin

I've stuck with Farrar from the start because the rest of the sprinters aint that great, so i'm hoping for something tomorrow, but i think HTC will have something up their sleeves

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

I only post a day to day post because i keep making bad decisions, i was kinda hoping people would make me feel better by their rubbish picks aswell  4

But i'm quite happy to do a thread at the end of each stage because i've got nothing better to do during the day, lol. Just wont manage tomorrow

0 likes

doh  22

TomL | 13 years ago
0 likes

Click on "table" on your home page against the stage.

0 likes

Good day for me too 106 points finally made it back to page 1 on the standings. Quite good points. Would be nice to know what the top score was each day. Is this a possibility? Glad to see people now posting day to day posts about the stages keep them coming folks.

JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

Martino, Wiggo, Vino, Uran , Taaramo and Degenko scored for me-o, but why have they got a sprinter stage tomorrow when I am building up for the mountain stages. . . .
Who's the nest sprinter / climber?
Where's Ben Swift wenn u need him?

Swirly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Wiggo, Duque, Vino, Svitsov, Thomas and Malori (research there!), best day so far in the DL for me but more improvement needed.

Making me wish I'd started before the Giro now.

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Ghyselinck, Wiggo, Uran, Vino and Sivtsov were scores for me today

Gonna have to go away and study for tomorrow, not liking that your closing that gap i managed to built up in the Giro  4

Timbo13 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Took out Martin for Zabriskie *headdesk*

Still, ended up with Wiggo, Zabriskie, Thomas, Vino and Sivstov, so should hopefully be around and about for the day.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Martin, Wiggo, Thomas, Vino and Sivtsov. Eyethangewe  1

First good day i've had in the Dauphiné. things are looking up!

Latest Comments