Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Forgive and Forget

In the past year we have had the admin team crack down on numerous forum users over their lack of respect towards other forum users and have been barred from commenting on the forum (or should i say their comments have been hidden).

So with the new season just around the corner is it time to say "forgive and forget" and allow them to start being part of the road.cc community again.

I for one think they should be however, again personally, if they step out of line then they should be removed completely. The forum is there for everyone but you should always have respect for the other users and even if you disagree with some of the comments try to be sensible about it. I know i crossed the line on occasions so i'm no angel.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

Rant | 9 years ago
0 likes

I'm genuinely surprised to hear this. I read a range of forums, not just this one (although this is the only fantasy game I play). I have always found the main posters to be courteous and respectful, which is one of the reasons I like it. I find other forums (naming no names) to be regularly vitriolic and intimidating.

Of course people will have differing views, but I find regular contributors to be friendly, welcoming to others, communicative and helpful. Keep up the good work, and I will be renewing my subscription again this year!

JAndrewHill | 9 years ago
0 likes

Going for stage wins this year...but only in every other stage  1

backflipbedlem | 9 years ago
0 likes

Not long left! Getting excited!

chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes

It's a new year new start in my eyes , just hope lessons have been learnt by everyone using the forums, including admin .

Anyway glad to be here for the start of (hopefully) another great season  1

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

39 Hmmmm not sure about this  7

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Well a good start would be those who post regularly to just have a friendly attitude and let it build. All forums have their moments but some are more friendly than others. Let's just enjoy this great game and the people on here playing it.

OldRidgeback | 9 years ago
0 likes

There are a few toxic voices we could do without. But as you say Stumps, all of us can lose it at times. I post infrequently now following some pretty unpleasant personal comments from one person in particular. I'm not sure what the answer is.

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

However it goes we must all revert to fun this year. It's a cracking game, plenty of people work very hard to put it together and keep it running and they deserve our respect. Even Gkam  3

Ha ha ha.

Two other things must happen this year. No to 239 teams and no to picking riders an hour after the race has started in one particular instance.

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I know one user will no be welcome around these parts again after their personal insults outwith the site and should also be banned from the fantasy game

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

check what the other one says, smarty pants  3

OnTheRopes | 9 years ago
0 likes

What about admins cracking down on double posting?  1

Latest Comments